Creative | Strategy | Innovation
An experienced strategist with a strong background in research, data analysis and creative direction. I am responsible for making the complex simple. Ideas have the potential to change the world and I love nothing more than turning those ideas into reality. Above all, I enjoy searching for new solutions and finding new answers to age old questions. Innovation and system change is what keeps me up at night.
Fortysix is redefining the agency model by using speed, innovation and diversity of perspectives to challenge the status quo in advertising. We create Ideas for tomorrow’s audience today.
I'm responsible for our research/creative process which has been built from scratch!
• Identifying opportunities for brands; future-proofing their business
• Strategic planning; making the complex seem simple
• Integrating insights, creativity and storytelling to drive business growth
• Driving best practice; by innovations and trends in the world of media and marketing
June 2016 - Present
Digital Marketing Consultant
June 2016 - Present
Consulting the BBC Department for Digital Creativity and Future Media. Working on the BBC Mixital platform to enable 14-18 year olds to get creative with digital.
Responsible Respofor raising the profile of the platform among the key organisations that look to boost the digital skills and life chances of young people.
• Successfully pitched, produced & launched a digital story kit for Radio 1Xtra
• Managing the fortysix channel; BBC Mixital's first ever external partnership
• Producing thought pieces and reports on youth culture
2013 – 2014
Working in an extremely fast-paced and high-pressure environment in the House of Commons. My research primarily focused on the impact of austerity measures on local communities.
• Producing research briefings for meetings;
• Conducting primary research as well as analysing secondary data
• Advising on policy and identifying speaking opportunities;
• Liaising with Government departments and external stakeholders;
• Handling press enquiries and managing social media platforms
• Replying to the queries of constituents, including writing letters and casework
Reporting to Office Manager and MP directly.
2016 - Present
Recipient of the All Bar None scholarship, representing Iran at the One Young World Conference for young leaders held in Ottawa, Canada.
Also referred to as a "Young Davos" bringing together the brightest young leaders from around the world, empowering them to make lasting connections and develop solutions to some of the most pressing global issues.
Creative problem solving, consultancy, critical thinking, product innovation, cultural insights, digital strategy, qualitative research, behavioural change, active listening, empathy, thought leadership